Enalyzer enables you to insert images in any type of question or text element.
Create and save your question/text element. After doing so, open your question, press Forward and click on Images. A new window will open.
Image to be uploaded: In order to insert an image click on Browse... and select the image you wish to upload. Click Upload to upload the image to your question/text element.
Existing images on server: After uploading the image, you are able to write an explanation for it by clicking Add/Edit Label.
Display as...: You can choose to display your images as Thumbnails or Full size.
Note:You can insert as many images as you please, but each individual image may not exceed 50kbit. Large images will be down-scaled to fit the question's setup. However, by clicking on the image the respondent will be able to view it in its original size.
When a video is uploaded to an online streaming service, an embed code is created. The embed code contains the http address to the uploaded video, together with the <iframe> html code.
This embed code is what you will need in order to insert videos in your survey.
How to insert a video (Youtube)
Start by uploading your video to Youtube
1. Find the video on Youtube and click Share
2. Click on Embed copy the embedded code that starts with <iframe...
3. Go to Enalyzer and open the question/text element you wish to display the video and insert the embedded code where you want the video to show
This is how your respondents will view the video:
How to insert a video (Vimeo)
Start by uploading your video to Vimeo
1. Find the video on Vimeo and click on the image for sharing (as shown below)
2. Click on Embed and copy the embedded code that starts with <iframe...
3. Go to Enalyzer and open the question/text element you wish to display the video and insert the embedded code where you want the video to show (as shown above)
Note: If you get a warning that the question text includes too many characters, delete everything after <⁄iframe>.
Tip: If you prefer to have your video centered, you should use HTML codes.