You can save documents in your File System. This could be raw data files, exported reports from Word or Excel, templates, pictures, etc.
The file system allows you to acces your documents at any time via your Enalyzer account.
Within the file system you have the possibility to use ten functions:
The Paste function allows you to paste a file in your file system.
1. Select a file and click the Cut or Copy buttons. The Paste button will become active.
2. Go to the folder where you will paste the file.
2. Click the Paste button to paste your file.
The Cut function allows you to move a file from one folder to another in the File System.
1. Select the file you wish to cut.
2. Click on the Cut button.
3. Go to the folder you wish to move your file to and use the Paste function.
The Copy function allows you to copy any file, picture, template, etc. in your file system.
1. Select the file you wish to copy.
2. Click on the Copy button.
3. The copy will be created in the same folder/place you copied the file from. The copied file withh have the name of the original file followed by (copy).
The Delete function allows you to delete files from you file system.
Deleting files helps you keep a better overview of what is relevant for you.
How to use the delete function
1. Select the file you wish to delete.
2. Click on the Delete button.
3. The file will be deleted.
The Rename function allows you to rename your folders, files, pictures, etc.
1. Select the file you wish to rename.
2. Click on the Rename button. A new window will open.
3. Insert the new name to your file. Click OK to rename your file.
Note: To create a new folder you must use this function as the new folder will automatically be created under the name 'New folder'.
The New folder function allows you to create a new folder. Folders are an effective tool to organize files from different projects.
Create a folder: Click on the New folder button.
Create a sub-folder: Go to the main folder and click the New folder button. Your sub-folder will be created within the selected main folder.
Note: Use the rename function to change the name of the newly created folder/sub-folder.
The Upload function allows you to upload files to your file system. The function allows to upload up to three documents at a time.
1. Click on the Upload button. A new window will open.
2. Select the file(s) you want to upload.
3. Click Upload to upload your file(s).
The Download function allows you to download files from your file system to your computer.
To use the download function, select the file(s) you wish to download and click the Download button.
The Make public/private functions allows you to make your file(s) private or public.
Public files are stored in your file system and have a generated link. Private files are also store in your file system but they do not have a generated link.
To make a file public or private, select the file and click on the Make public/private button.
Insert images/documents in your survey
If you want to add a file in your survey, it is necessary to generate a link (http address) for the file.
1. If the file is private, select the file in the filesystem and click on the Make public button.
2. Next to the file, under the Public row, click on Link. A new window will open.
3. Copy the text from HTML-code for link or HTML-code for image.
4. Insert the html code in a question or text element.
5. The selected file is now part of your survey.
The Properties function allows you to view a detailed discription of a file.
Select the file and click on the Properties button. A new window showing the file's properties will open (see example below).