The XML functions allows you to make additional XML attachments to multiple cells in Excel in order to upload new data files to an existing report, for example when new data or new filters have been added to the report in Enalyzer.
Add extra data file to XML template
1. Download the data file from Enalyzer, press templates, then press download and save the file.
2. Open the report template (Excel) which you want to attach the additional data file to.
3. In the excel report press XML-attachments in the bottom right corner.
4. Click on the disc, folder, or web place that contains the data file, which you want to attach.
5. Select the file and press Open.
6. Click OK to remove the window XML-attachments.
The finished excel sheet can afterwards be used as a template.