When you enter the Reporting module, you will be directed to report library, which gives you an overview of your reports. Here you can:
- Create reports
- Manage existing reports
- Copy reports
- Delete reports
- Search for reports
- Sort reports
- Edit options
1. To create a report, click on the icon at the top of the page. You can also click on the icon on the upper left corner and click Add. You will be directed to a new page.
2. Select the source of your report data. You have now created a report.
3. You can now start creating charts. Read more here.
1. Go to your Report Library and click on the report(s) you wish to copy and click on Select.
2. Two new icons will appear at the top. Click on the icon and a copy of your report(s) will appear in the report list.
Notice: The copied version of the report will have the same name as the original report followed by "(copy)".
1. Go to your Report Library and click on the report(s) you wish to delete and click on Select.
2. Two new icons will appear at the top. Click on the icon and your report will be deleted.
Notice: You cannot recover deleted reports.
Search for Reports
1. Go to your Report Library and click on the icon.
2. Type the report name or part of the report name that you are looking for.
3. Press enter and you will see a list of reports that match your search criteria.
You can sort your reports by name, creation date, and last used.
1. On the top right cortner of your report list click on the arrow icon.
2. Select the option you wish to sort your reports by.
3. Your report list will be sorted accordingly.
1. To access the library options click on the icon in the top left corner of the overview page. The options will appear.
Add report: Add a report based on an existing survey.
Latest report: Go to the most recently opened report.
Color themes: Edit and add color themes to your report. Watch the video tutorial.