In the Projects tab you have an overview of all your projects. Here, you can use the Administration tab to manage and edit your projects.
The Administration menu contains the following functions:
The Project function allows you to create a project.
1. Go to the Administration tab, under the Projects menu, and click on the Project button. A new window will open.
Project Name: Name your project.
Project Description: Enter your project description. The description can be read later in the project tree, making it easier to find the project again.
Save project: By clicking on Save in... you can choose the folder where your project will be saved.
Use template: Use the Templates... button if you wsh to use a template to create your project.
Note: A project can be created from scratch or from a template. If you create a project from scratch, you must include all questions. If you choose to use a template, the system will insert all the questions for you.
2. Click OK to create the project.
The Folder function allows you to create folders to organize your projects in.
1. Go to the Administration menu, under the Projects tab, and click on the Folder button. A new window will open.
2. Name your folder and click OK to create your folder.
3. Under My projects you can see that a new folder has been created.
The Edit function allows you to change the name of the project or change/add a project description.
1. Go to the project tree, under the Project tab, and select the project you wish to edit.
2. Go to the Administration menu, under the Projects tab, and click on the Edit button. A new window will open.
Project Name: Edit the name of your project
Project Description: Edit the project description
Data Settings: In the drop down menu, you can choose what respondent status will be shown in your report. You can choose between All, Complete and Incomplete.
3. Click OK to continue.
The Copy function allows you to use an existing project as a template and inspiration for a new project.
1. Go to the project tree, under the Projects tab, a select the project you want to copy.
2. Go to the Administration menu and click the Copy button.
3. You will be directed to the copied project. The name of the new project will have the same name as the copied project followed by (copy).
Read about editing the name of the project here.
Note: It is not possible to compare data across projects. If you are making a course evaluation each week and want to compare the answers from week 1 to week 2 you should not copy the project but instead make a link launch, e-mail launch, or relaunch.
The Move function allows you to move one or more projects to a folder.
1. Go to the project tree, under the Projects tab, and select the project(s) you wish to move.
2. Go to the Administration menu, at the bottom, and click on the Move button.
A new window will open.
3. Here you'll be able to see the structure of your folders. Choose the folder where your project will be moved to and click OK.
4. The project has now been moved and placed in the selected folder.
Note: If you want a project moved to another account then contact Enalyzer Support at +45 70 10 70 21 or email@example.com.
The Delete function allows you to delete a project(s).
1. Go to the report tree, under the Projects tab, and select the project(s) you wish to delete.
2. Go to the Aministration menu and click on the Delete button. The project is now deleted.
Note: When a project is deleted it cannot be restored by the user.
The Share function allows you to share your projects with other users.
This can be practical if several persons from the same organization are working on the same project. This function is also practical if a colleague wants to create a copy of your project to use for inspiration for their own project.
There are no limitations on how many users you can share your projects with or how many projects you can share.
Share a project
1. Go to the project tree, under the Projects tab, and select the project you want to share.
2. Go to the Administration menu, at the bottom, and click on the Share button. A new window will open.
Add user...: Add the license number of the user(s) you wish to share the project with.
Note: License numbers are located under My Account>Licenses.
Remove user...: Remove previously added users.
3. Add the user, if you have not done so already.
4. Select the way you will share your project and click OK to continue.
There are three different options for sharing a project:
Template: This enables the user to use the project as a template for future surveys.
Full: This enables the user to edit the existing project.
Template and Full: Enables the user to both edit the shared project and use the project as a template for future surveys.
5. Your project has now been shared.
Note: The receiver of your project has to add you as a user in order to see the project you shared with them.
Find a shared project
When you have chosen to share a project fully, the user will be able to find the project on his/her account.
1. Go to the Sharings tab Projects.
2. Click on the username.
3. Now you'll be able to see and enter the shared project.
Note: To see the shared project you must add the user who is sharing the project with you.
Note: If the project is only shared as a template, then you'll only get access to the survey and not the data and reports. You'll be able to find the project template by creating a new project and templates. The folder "Group templates" contains a folder for each user.
Note: If you only tick off Full the user will not be able to use the project as a template.
Under project sharing you can add/remove the users that can you can share projects with and that can share projects with you.
1. Go to the projects tree and click on Project Sharing
2. A window will open showing the users in your workgroup
3. Add user: Add the license number of the user you want to add to your workgroup
4. Remove user: Select the user you want to remove from your workgroup.
The Log function keeps records of all actions made in Enalyzer.
Each project has a log and it is there as a safety for you as a user. In the project log you can see when vital parts of your survey have been changed.
The project log saves all the changes you make on a specific project. Here it will be logged when a question is created or deleted, when a launch is enacted or disabled and when invitations or reminders were sent, etc.
1. Go to the project tree, under the Projects tab, and select a specific project.
2. Go to the Administration menu, at the bottom, and clikc on the Log button. A new window will open and here you can see that the project log is divided into four categories; Date/time, Company, User, and Activity.
Date/time: Shows the date and time an activity took place.
Company: The company that has accessed the project.
User: The use that implemented the activity.
Activity: The action that took place.