Chart filters are used to sort and segment respondents in your charts. Enalyzer allows you to filter by any variable in your project.
1. Click on the icon and Chart filters.
2. You have the following options:
Name: Name your filter. By default, it will be named Chart filters.
Ignore report filters: Enable this function if you want the chart filter(s) to ignore the report filter(s)
Filter selections: Here you will have an overview of the chart filter(s).
3. Click Add filter and select the variable you would like to filter your chart by.
4. Define your filter selections and click Save to add your filter.
5. You can add as many filters as you need by clicking Add filter. To delete filters simply click the X icon.