NPS is an effective management tool used to gauge customer loyalty by asking the ‘ultimate’ question:
How likely is it that you would recommend this [company/product/service] to a friend or colleague?
Calculating your NPS is a fast and easy way to figure out how your customers think you are doing, allowing you to react to negative feedback and keeping you on track.
How do I add a NPS chart to my report?
- Go to reporting and open the report you want to add a NPS chart to.
- Click on + and select Net Promoter® Score.
- Select the scale you have used for your NPS question.
- You will now be able to select between all variables that matches the selected scale. Select your NPS question and click on add.
- Your NPS chart will now appear and will be presented in a gauge chart, as in the example below.
- The most common scale to use when measuring NPS, runs from 0 to 10. Based on this, those who respond 0 to 6 are labeled as Detractors, 7 or 8 as Passively satisfied, and 9 or 10 as Promoters.
- If you want your NPS presented in a different way, you can change the chart type by clicking on the […] icon and selecting edit.
- Click on type.
- The different chart types will now be listed. To see how the different chart types look, simply click on an option and a preview will appear on the right side of the page.
- Once you have selected your desired chart, click X.
- If you are interested in seeing the distribution of the Detractors, Passively satisfied and Promoters comprising your NPS, the chart with stacked horizontal bars is ideal.